Thursday, January 5, 2012

Move For 2012 - feel free to follow!! :)

I've thought about this blog and the wonderful people I've met along our journey of healing from the damage our NFOO has done. I can't forget the past. It's shaped me and I've grown along the way. Yet it no longer defines me. There will still be struggles - like NSis trying to continually call over the holidays, ugh! - but I know I'm not the same person I once was.

Which is why I've decided to start a new blog which details more about ME - a healthier me with more dimension and joy. I don't consider this a New Years Resolution - just another way to let go of the FOG, put the past to rest and continue on with a new beginning. :)

You can now find me at: http://messstressandbless.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you there to share your ideas, advice, recipes, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment