Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Enter 'The Brash'

Ok - so I'm totally new to this blogging thing and figured - "What the hell!" Might as well give this a try, express myself and maybe even get a comment or two along the way. :) There have been a few blogs I've read here and there. Some give me a nice little chuckle and others. . . . well, let's face it - they suck! Either way, whichever category mine falls under I just hope I can have fun. Well, and maybe get some relief by getting some things off my chest - and I don't mean my push-up bra either! :-O I just have stuff that I gotta say, even if it is 'Brash' at times.

Besides, who wouldn't want to hear about family dysfunction, the perils of parenting, social ills, life, work, stress, religion and God, pet ownership, relationship issues, celebrity jargon/morons, FEELINGS (special insert here for the ladies!), politics, food, movies, book commentaries, etc. . . . all by yours truly. . . . The BRASH!! I think we all have a nice little mixture of the above in their life so let's share, shall we??

Ok, ok. . . . *sigh*. . . if you're still fully awake from all of this excitement then you'd best hold on to your panties, or briefs for the menfolk! I think this blog is just getting started! ;-)

WELCOME TO BRASH'S WORLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment